I speak to Inez Stepman about our rejection of nature in the search for Utopia.
We also speak about:
- What it means to be an anti-feminist woman.
- Demographic collapse, the fertility crisis, and anti-natalism
- Politics on a simple axis: humanity is fallen or changeable?
- Abundance as a double-edged sword.
- Technology as a way to forget about nature.
Listen to this episode with a 7-day free trial
Subscribe to The Garden of Earthly Delights to listen to this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.